If you’re writing or have written a book with a Christian theme or genre, you may find a Christian writers’ conference to be well worth your time.
By attending one of these Christian Book Marketing events, you can strengthen your skills and gain a competitive advantage in the Christian writing industry.
Here’s a good overview of some of the Christian writers’ conferences in 2020 that you should consider attending:
1. Capital Christian Writers Fellowship will be held January 25, 2020 in Annandale, VA. There will be sessions designed for aspiring writers, beginner writers, and advanced writers.
2. Asheville Christian Writers Conference will take place February 22-24 2020 in Asheville, NC. Writers who attend can receive one-on-one mentoring and earn scholarships.
3. Blue Lake Christian Writers Retreat is planned for March 25-28 2020 in Andalusia, AL. It will offer training and networking opportunities as well as lodging for three nights and all meals.
4. Colorado Christian Writers Conference will take place May 13-16 2020 in Estes Park, CO. Workshops, bible study, and an agents panel are all planned.
5. St. Davids Christian Writers’ Conference will be held June 24-28 2020 in Grove City, PA. The theme will be “From Heart to Pen” and feature boot camps, critique groups, and public speakers.
6. Florida Christian Writers Conference will be held October 21-25 2020 in Leesburg, FL. The conference will be full of critique groups, writing contents, and meetings with editors and agents.
7. American Christian Fiction Writers Conference will take place September 2020 This event will host inspiring keynote speakers who are veterans in Christian fiction.
8. Maranatha Christian Writers Conference will happen September 2020 in MI will host 24 essential workshops for various writers and feature over 28 leaders in the industry.
9. Ohio Christian Writers Conference will occur November 2020 in Ohio. There will be a keynote speaker and workshops related to the Christian writing industry.
10. The C.S. Lewis Retreat for Christian readers and writers will occur November in 2020 in TX. It’ll revolve around the work and life of C.S. Lewis, a British writer and theologian.
The Bottom Line: Get involved with the Christian Writers Community and attend a conference, you’ll be glad you did!
Book publicist Scott Lorenz is President of Westwind Communications, a public relations and marketing firm that has a special knack for working with authors to help them get all the publicity they deserve and more. Lorenz works with bestselling authors and self-published authors promoting all types of books, whether it’s their first book or their 15th book. He’s handled publicity for books by CEOs, CIA Officers, Navy SEALS, Homemakers, Fitness Gurus, Doctors, Lawyers and Adventurers. His clients have been featured by Good Morning America, FOX & Friends, CNN, ABC News, New York Times, Nightline, TIME, PBS, LA Times, USA Today, Washington Post, Woman’s World, & Howard Stern to name a few.
Learn more about Westwind Communications’ book marketing approach at https://www.book-marketing-expert.com/ or contact Lorenz at email@example.com or 734-667-2090 or fill out the form below. Follow Lorenz on Twitter @aBookPublicist. Want help titling a book? Check out Scott Lorenz’s new award winning, bestselling book: Book Title Generator- A Proven System in Naming Your Book www.BookTitleGenerator.net